This is the 13th embed that we have done of Coffee with Larry. I began this as a FB LIVE program in June 2022. This is Coffee with Larry for Monday, October 3, 2022.
Each day, yours truly waxes semi-poetically about the happenings of global athletics.
On Monday, we spent the day talking about marathons.
This is my daily chat with #RunBlogRun
viewers and track fans on all things track & field!
1. 40,000 ran TCS London Marathon yesterday, October 2, 2022.
2. Race won by Yalemzerf Yehualaw (Nike/NN Running team) in 2:17.26, and Amos KIpruto
(adidas) in 2:04.49.
3. 20,000 competed at the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon weekend, 8,469 in Medtronic/USATF 10 mile, and 6,489 competed in the Medtronic Marathon.
4. Yuya Yoshida won the men’s Medtronic marathon in 2:11.28, and Jessica Watychowicz won the women’s Medtronic marathon in 2:33.09.
5. Chicago Marathon is next week, October 9, 2022.
6. Frankfurt Marathon is October 30, 2022.
7. NYC Marathon is on Nov. 6, 2022.
8. Cross-country getting into high gear.