This is my daily chat with #RunBlogRun viewers and track fans on all things track & field!
This is Coffee with Larry for Wednesday, February 1, 2023.
1. The New Balance Indoor GP is almost here! February 4, 2023! Presser on Feb. 3, watch for coverage by RunBlogRun from Boston, and watch the meet on NBC!
2. NB Indoor, Feb. 4, www.nbindoorgp.com
3. Millrose Games, Feb. 11, www.millrosegames.com
4. Dubai Marathon, Feb. 12, www.dubaimarathon.org, watch for link on free streaming video!
5. USATF Indoors, Feb. 16-18 on NBC,
6. NB Nationals, March 10-12, 2023, www.nbnationals.com
7. European Indoors, March 2-5, 2023, www.european-athletics.com.
8. Wes Santee story, so called amateur standards, and some thoughts on Gender issues in track & field.
Larry Eder has had a 50-year involvement in the sport of athletics. Larry has experienced the sport as an athlete, coach, magazine publisher, and now, journalist and blogger. His first article, on Don Bowden, America's first sub-4 minute miler, was published in RW in 1983. Larry has published several magazines on athletics, from American Athletics to the U.S. version of Spikes magazine. He currently manages the content and marketing development of the RunningNetwork, The Shoe Addicts, and RunBlogRun. Of RunBlogRun, his daily pilgrimage with the sport, Larry says: "I have to admit, I love traveling to far away meets, writing about the sport I love, and the athletes I respect, for my readers at runblogrun.com, the most of anything I have ever done, except, maybe running itself."
Theme song: Greg Allman, " I'm no Angel."
View all posts
Leave a Reply