This is the seventh embed that we have done of Coffee with Larry. I began this as a FB LIVE program in June 2022.
This is Coffee with Larry for Tuesday, September 26, 2022. Each day, yours truly waxes semi-poetically about the happenings of global athletics. Today we discussed cross country season, and why coaches are so important.
Of course, I did not come on for 52 seconds as I did not see the LIVE note, my apologies!
1. A quick update on the Berlin marathon.
2. Berlin Marathon had tough covid protocols.
3. Cross country is upon us.
4. Chile Pepper Festival coming this weekend.
5. 560,000 high school boys and girls competing and training in cross country this week.
6. Coaches-why do it? Legacy and giving back to the sport.
7. St. Francis-Foothill invites-great memories.
8. Coaching with Joe Mangan, fave times.
9. Coaching with Terry Ward, great lessons.