This is the embed for our program, Coffee with Larry. It was recorded LIVE on Monday , November 21, 2022.
The program speaks about Bobby Kersee, coaching groups and the new athletes coming to Kersee’s group: Athing Mu, Jenna Prandini and Keni Harrison.
This is my daily chat with #RunBlogRun
viewers and track fans on all things track & field!
Our topics today:
1. Bobby Kersee increases his training group, adding Athing Mu, Jenna Prandini and Keni Harrison.
2. Sydney McLaughlin is already there, and Allyson Felix has retired.
3. Bobby Kersee is a fine coach, and athletes working in a group, with the right chemistry, can excel.
4. Lance Brauman is a great example, at PURE Athletic in Clermont, Florida of a strong training team and group.
5. Want to be a great coach? Learn something new each and every day!
7. The battle between Parker Valby and Katelyn Tuohy was epic! Great win by North Carolina State!
8. Charles Hicks holds off Nico Young in a tough battle, what a close on, 83-83 with NAU and OK State, and Stanford in 4th.
9. More cross country this coming weekend!