This is my daily chat with #RunBlogRun viewers and track fans on all things track & field!
This is Coffee with Larry for Wednesday, November 15,
1. The USATF, USOPC, and GO sports met and decided on a revised start time for the Olympic Trials Marathon, 10 AM.
2. Great time, and NBC should be happy at 10 AM Eastern is 7 AM on the left coast, which is a great time for the crowd to watch the Olympic Trials with their Starbucks.
3. Very Happy to see that Max Siegel and USATF were able to get this done.
4. Looking forward to NCAA Cross Country this Saturday!
5. ESPN 2 will have it LIVE!
6. Watch for Coffee with Larry from Fort Atkinson, WI tomorrow as we are traveling with Smokey and Bandit to Wisconsin. Those are cats!
See you tomorrow on #CoffeewithLarry