Here is the complete list of Nike athletes that the Shoe Addicts has developed videos for in 2011-2012, with links to Runblogrun introductions as well. Some very fun videos saluting some tremendous athletes!
Kara Goucher, design by Algernon Felice, Jr.
The Shoe Addicts are: Algernon Felice, Jr., videographer, Michael Deering, copy writing, social media, Adam Johnson-Eder, voice over, media.
Nike video List (2011-2012)
1. David Oliver – 110m Hurdles
2. Shalane Flanagan – Long distance
3. Mo Farah – 5k & 10k
4. Galen Rupp – 5k & 10k
5. Firehiwot Dado – Long distance
6. Shalane Flanagan – Long distance
7. Kara Goucher – Long distance
8. Abdi Abdirahman – Long distance
9. Matthew Centrowitz – 1500m
10. Galen Rupp – 5k & 10k
11. Allyson Felix – 100m & 200m
12. Sanya Richards-Ross – 200m & 400m
13. Ashton Eaton – Decathlon
14. Nike Flyknit series & US Oly uniforms
15. Liliya Shobukhova – Long distance
Larry Eder has had a 50-year involvement in the sport of athletics. Larry has experienced the sport as an athlete, coach, magazine publisher, and now, journalist and blogger. His first article, on Don Bowden, America's first sub-4 minute miler, was published in RW in 1983. Larry has published several magazines on athletics, from American Athletics to the U.S. version of Spikes magazine. He currently manages the content and marketing development of the RunningNetwork, The Shoe Addicts, and RunBlogRun. Of RunBlogRun, his daily pilgrimage with the sport, Larry says: "I have to admit, I love traveling to far away meets, writing about the sport I love, and the athletes I respect, for my readers at runblogrun.com, the most of anything I have ever done, except, maybe running itself."
Theme song: Greg Allman, " I'm no Angel."
View all posts
Leave a Reply