This program is from RunBlogRun. It is titled Coffee with Larry. The program is for Wednesday, October 19, 2022. Please tell your friends.
We began Coffee with Larry in Springfield, Oregon, just before the World Championships. We began embedding on RunBlogRun just about a month ago and try to do the program five-six days a week.
Please share this with your friends. If you have any comments, send your notes to email@example.com
This is my daily chat with #RunBlogRun viewers and track fans on all things track & field!
Our topics today:
1. Coaches always learn.
2. Cross country is getting really interesting.
3. NCAA Div 1 is Nov. 19, 2022, in Stillwater, OK.
4. NXN on Dec. 3, 2022, in Portland, OR
5. Champs/FootLocker on Dec 11. 2022, in San Diego, CA.
6. SPAR European Cross Country is on Dec.11, 2022 in Turin, Italy.
7. 2023 World Indoor Tour announced.
8. How do we get championships for high school to play well with each other, or should it be let the best one survive?
9. Value of Cross Country.
10. Nutrition: eat all of the food groups, veggies, good, hydrate, keep sweets and carbonated stuff under control.
11. Recovery is key. Lots of ways to do hard workouts.